[Peace] country-wide protest against the FBI raids / Monday, 4:30pm / I-72 University Avenue, and N. Country Fair Dr.

Julien Ball julienball at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 22:33:09 CDT 2010

Karen,
Thanks to you and other AWARE members for pulling this together on such short notice!
Feel free to take or leave my suggestions, since I won't be able to make it (though I will post the email announcement to our list and help get the word out), but I think, even if the FBI office is not in a high-traffic area, that those working inside the building will very much know we're there if we're chanting loudly, so it would be worth doing it there anyway. If there's somewhere with high foot traffic nearby where we could actually talk to people, maybe we could march there?
I also kind of think that we want to send a different message to the FBI: they're not welcome to spy on our movement activists, who are standing up and doing the right (and not to mention legally protected) thing.
Just my two cents',
Julien