[Peace] "Poetry for the People" issue release/open mic party Saturday night at IMC

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:46:55 CDT 2011

Greetings,

Join the *Public i* newspaper for our final event of the "Poetry for the
People" series.
We will be releasing our special poetry issue of the *Public i* choc full of
poetry from local poets.
There will also be an open mic with Aaron Ammons, host of SPEAK Cafe.
Bring some of your own poetry to share, or simply come out to hear some live
local poets.
This a free event with refreshments provided.

Saturday, April 30, 7:30 p.m. at the Independent Media Center, Broadway and
Elm in the old post office, downtown Urbana.

"Poetry for the People" is a project funded by the Urbana Public Arts
Commission.

And also on Saturday check out the Zine workshop taking place at the IMC!

BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.