[Peace] Saturday 7pm-9pm / one problem shift for the AWARE table at the Sweet Corn Festival

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:58:13 CDT 2011

The AWARE table schedule for the Sweet Corn Festival is almost filled.

We have just one problem shift... Saturday, 7pm-9pm. We could use two
volunteers... but I warn you that this time directly conflicts with
the Afghanistan Veterans Against the War event at the Mennonite
Church.

If you are willing to miss the AVAW, let Stuart Levy know ASAP,
"Stuart Levy" <slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu>,. Otherwise, he is offering to
work that shift alone. (I offered, but he said he wants me to report
back to him about the event.)