[Peace] monthly Peace Demonstration is held the first Saturday of every month. Saturday, September 3rd is quickly upon us.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:56:02 CDT 2011

Our monthly Peace Demonstration is held the first Saturday of every month.
Saturday, September 3rd is quickly upon us.

Several of us will be away this weekend. So we desperately need people
to step up and carry the signs for two hours in our place.
2pm - 4pm or any part thereof.
The demonstrations are held at 1 Main, which is our nickname for the
corner of Main St and Neil St in downtown Champaign IL

Also, a volunteer to cart the signs to and/or from the demonstration
would be nice.