[Peace] The AWARE table at the Farmer's Market for Saturday September 3rd needs volunteers for the first and last shifts

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:49:51 CDT 2011

The AWARE table at the Farmer's Market for Saturday September 3rd
needs volunteers for the first and last shifts.

First shift: 7:45am - 9:20am
[Middle shift is filled: 9:20am - 10:40am]
Last shift: 10:40am - noon

We also need someone to transport the stuff from Stuart Levy's house
to the market
AND
we need someone to transport the stuff from the market back to Stuart's

I realize this is a holiday weekend, so if we don't get enough
volunteers, Stuart is suggesting that we not do the market table this
weekend.