[Peace] help needed at the AWARE table at the Indoor Farmer's Market

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:43:53 CST 2011

To answer questions about the AWARE table for potential volunteer staffers:
The AWARE table at the Holiday Market (Lincoln Square Mall in Urbana)
is very close to the center of the mall, next to the food court area,
in the north hallway.
We are between the cupcake table and the Prairie Monk preserve prairie
table. We have 3 lawn chairs for volunteers.

Most things cost $1 -- bumper stickers, pins.
Calendars are $14 for the wall calendar. I think the really cool
booklet calendars are the same price.
Stuart, are the tee-shirts $10??
The "War is not the Answer" yard signs are from FCNL and they ask for
ask for a $5 donation to the Friends Committee on National Legislation
(fcnl.org) (a Quaker lobby group -- they are pretty cool).

-karen medina