[Peace] sleep over at the Y in solidarity with Wisconsin / Tuesday March 1st

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:38:37 CST 2011

Dear Peace,

Kerry Pimblott has asked if I can get a group to take one night of the
24/7 demonstration at the YMCA on campus.

Basically, the 24/7 demonstration is a work-in, study-in demonstration
in solidarity with Wisconsin. And yes, a sleep over is included. The
YMCA is happy to have us stay in the basement.

We need people for Tuesday night (March 1st).

We can show movies, play games, tell stories, make signs for AWARE
demonstrations, whatever we want.
But we have to be out of the building by 7am Wednesday morning.

-karen medina