[Peace] January 25th / CRAAC! Next Radical Reading Circle / Myles Horton's, The Long Haul

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:48:32 CST 2011

Availability of the book, The Long Haul: An Autobiography by Myles Horton:

One copy of the book is available through interlibrary loan thru the U
of I Library, but does not seem to be available through the public
libraries. The U of I owns a copy, but it is checked out for the
spring semester 2011.

I refues to use Amazon.com since they kicked off Wikileaks
Barnes and Noble has copies of the book available.
I did not see the book available through Borders nor through Illini
Union Bookstore.

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain