[Peace] Fw: And the finalists are...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 08:18:49 CST 2011

For yr consideration...

--- On Wed, 1/26/11, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfilms.org> wrote:

And the finalists are...

 Vote!  |
Send To A Friend  | Share on Facebook

Dear Jenifer,
We need your help to pick the best comments from our "Because It's Time" wall to be used in the next Rethink Afghanistan video!
Last week, almost 1,000 of you responded to our call to post your photo along with the reason why you think it’s time to end the Afghanistan War. Thank you for your strong stand for peace! Now we have a small problem--how to narrow the entries down to just three people.
We took the first step by picking our top entries, but now we need you to vote on your favorites to help us finish casting the video.
Please take a minute to vote on your top three favorite reasons to end the Afghanistan War. The winners will be used in a new video to send a strong message to Washington, D.C. that Americans want this war to end--because it’s time.
Vote today!
Sincerely,
Derrick Crowe, Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Foundation team

Donate today to help bring an end to this atrocious war that's not making us any safer.

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add info at bravenewfilms.org to your address book.

Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes or RSS.

Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232

To modify your email preferences or to unsubscribe, click here