[Peace] changed to *Sunday* 11:30-1:30 was Re: Protest in support of Egypt's demonstrations

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:43:52 CST 2011

Planning for this demonstration is still going on -- its date has changed
to *Sunday*, Jan. 30th, at the same 11:30-1:30 time, still in downtown Urbana
in front of the courthouse on Main St.  See Ola's facebook page for the event:
    https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189426131076443&index=1

(It turns out that a large Saturday afternoon demonstration
is planned for the Chicago Egyptian consulate, and those who can
are going up to join it.)