[Peace] Fwd: FEB 7TH RADICAL EDUCATION AND CRITICAL PEDAGOGY POTLUCK + ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION CWH

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:46:52 CST 2011

[From the Catholic Worker House]
The potluck/roundtable discussion this month will be on "radical
alternatives in education and critical pedagogy"
Come and join our discussion, bring food if you'd like or just bring
yourselves!
The potluck+discussion will be held at 5PM at :
ST JUDE CATHOLIC WORKER HOUSE
317 S RANDOLPH
CHAMPAIGN IL 61820