[Peace] Market at the Square buttons

Rohn Koester rohnkoester at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:52:36 CDT 2011

Hey, Peace. AWARE is selling buttons, stickers, and shirts at the Market at
the Square once again, and we've decided to try something new: to make our
own buttons. We have the gear and complex expertise to do it, and now we
need your help to compile a collection of short quotes and phrases that
you've always wanted to wear on your shirt or backpack. Please keep in mind
that the buttons are about 2.5 in. in diameter -- try to be brief.

Send your short quotes and phrases to me in a return message. If we use your
contribution, you can stop by the AWARE table and pick up one of the buttons
for free.

Many thanks,
Rohn