[Peace] Market at the Square buttons

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Jun 12 19:21:28 CDT 2011

U.S. TROOPS OUT OF THE MIDEAST

IT'S NOT OUR OIL

(Those two might fit on the same button, but I'd be happy to have one of each.)

WE CAN'T KILL PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE WE WANT THEIR OIL

OBAMA SAYS HE KILLS PEOPLE TO STOP TERRORISTS & PROTECT CIVILIANS.
INSTEAD,  HE'S KILLING CIVILIANS AND CREATING TERRORISTS.

U.S. OUT OF MENA [MIDEAST & N. AFRICA]

OBAMA: BRING TROOPS & MERCS HOME -
PROVIDE A JOB FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS ONE

REVERSE OBAMA POLICIES: END WARS & BAILOUTS,
END FORECLOSURES & UNEMPLOYMENT

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about
answers."