[Peace] Friend, neighbor, and just a really good guy, Robert Naiman will be on June flotilla to Gaza

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 10:27:19 CDT 2011

Friend, neighbor, and just a really good guy, Robert Naiman will be on
June flotilla to Gaza.
* Tell Hillary to Ensure Safe Passage for US Boat to Gaza:
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/audacityofhope/hillarypetition
* Help send Just Foreign Policy Director Robert Naiman to Gaza with a donation:
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/donate/audacityofhope

If you would like to send a check, here's the address:

Just Foreign Policy
4410 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, #290
Washington, DC 20016

1. Sign our petition to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asking her
to urge the Israeli government to ensure safe passage for the U.S.
citizens on board the U.S. Boat to Gaza.

In addition to your financial support, we need your voice to help keep
the U.S. passengers safe. Even though President Obama has previously
stated that external restrictions on Gaza’s travel and commerce should
be “focusing narrowly on arms shipments”, the Obama administration has
refused to speak out in concern for the safety of the unarmed American
peace activists on board the Audacity of Hope. [5]

Will you sign our petition asking Secretary Clinton to urge Israel to
ensure safe passage for U.S. citizens aboard the U.S. Boat to Gaza,
the Audacity of Hope? (If you have already signed, please spread the
word on Facebook and Twitter at the link below, and by forwarding this
email to your friends and family.)

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/audacityofhope/hillarypetition

While Palestinians wait on Egypt to make good on its promise to open
the Gaza Strip's southern border at Rafah, [6] Palestinians in Gaza
will continue to be denied access to medical and educational
opportunities and the global economy until the Israeli land, air, and
sea blockade of Gaza ends. [7]

As U.S. citizens, we have a particular responsibility to end
collective punishment that is imposed by the government of Israel and
supported by our own government. Will you urge Secretary of State
Clinton to do all in her power to ensure the safety of the U.S.
citizens aboard the U.S. Boat to Gaza?

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/audacityofhope/hillarypetition

Thank you for all you do to help bring about a more just foreign policy,

Kate Gould, Sarah Burns, Chelsea Mozen, Megan Iorio
Just Foreign Policy