[Peace] the 4th of July parade

Don McClure Jr. dmccjr at att.net
Fri Jun 17 01:20:00 CDT 2011

marchers with signs? (marchers must be over the age of 12).

How many people will be around and interested?

                                           Hi.

Is there any interest in a 4th of July parade entry for AWARE?
Should we try to combine with another group?

The theme for the parade is "Discovering New Frontiers"
Does anyone have any ideas of how to creatively use this theme?

The fee for non-profit groups is $25. The application deadline is June
20th, 2011. (after the deadline, the fee is doubled).

What should we set for a minimum number of participants? Could we have a
truck  pulling a trailer? Just a pickup truck? Marchers pulling a wagon? Just