[Peace] Are you interested in working on AWARE's 4th of July float? We need all the helpers we can get.

pnolan64 pnolan64 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 09:26:47 CDT 2011

You know, you don't really need a float per se.  How about just having a bunch
of people carrying signs protesting the war?  I personally think that would be
far more impressive (and have more impact).  It gives the impression that the
messages are coming from the people not from an organization.

Oh, and the signs should be hand lettered but be clearly readable at a
distance.  This would again show the messages are from the people.

Paul

"To thine own self be true."
William Shakespeare

Are you interested in working on AWARE's 4th of July float? We need
all the helpers we can get.

-- karen medina