[Peace] Help wanted... Farmer's Market, Demonstration on the 2nd, Parade on the 4th!

Ron Szoke r-szoke at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 30 23:42:32 CDT 2011

I plan to do the second (9:20--10:40) shift Saturday morning 7/2, & will
help with the demo up to two hours that afternoon.

Can also devote two hours Sunday afternoon & two more Monday
morning 7/4 to parade preparation as needed in addition to walking in
the parade about 1--3 pm Monday.  I can carry my sign saying
   SUPPORT OUR TROOPS  / END THE WAR
unless someone has a better suggestion.

I have some materials left over from last year that you're welcome to,
mainly a bag of multicolored sheets & some big panels suitable for signs
or posters.

-- Ron
   367-7329