[Peace] Spring forward & Support C4A & IMC!! 330p Sun Mar 13 @ Unitarian Church

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 00:34:43 CST 2011

Reminder that DST starts in 90 mins!! Spring forward and don't be late for this great event! --Jenifer

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,     This is a much-needed fund-raiser for the Community Center for the Arts (C4A), the IMC's principal tenant. The IMC appreciates having our rent and utilites money, and we appreciate being able to pay those bills each month!      Pls forward widely, and plan to attend on Sunday afternoon to support C4A and the IMC.      Many thanks!!        --Jenifer
         A WONDERFUL EVENT to SUPPORT the ARTS in CU!!

        Hello Dancers, Music Lovers, and Friends of either or both!!
     At 330p on Sunday, March 13th at the Unitarian Church in Urbana, The Community Center for the Arts (C4A)** will host a WONDERFUL and EXCITING EVENT!!  Read on...
     Listen to a BRILLIANT FACULTY CONCERT and bid on items at the SILENT AUCTION while enjoying WONDERFUL REFRESHMENTS... and it's all for a great cause -- to support C4A's scholarship program.   PLEASE COME... FUN GUARANTEED!!

 TICKETS are $15 for adults; $10 for students and seniors; $45 for families
     **C4A's programs and performances for all ages and levels bring music, art, dance and drama to our community all year 'round.  More at www.c-4a.org.         --Jenifer