[Peace] PICKET BOARD OF TRUSTEES CHAIR CHRIS KENNEDY'S SPEECH, Monday, March 14th, 11:30 AM

pnolan64 pnolan64 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 15:21:04 CDT 2011

I support a rally in Springfield.

Paul Nolan

"To thine own self be true."
William Shakespeare

________________________________
From: Niloofar Shambayati <niloofar.peace at gmail.com>
To: Ben Rothschild <rothsch2 at gmail.com>
Cc: students-for-a-united-illinois at googlegroups.com;
undergraduate-graduate-alliance
<undergraduate-graduate-alliance at googlegroups.com>;
announce at lists.communitycourtwatch.org; discuss at lists.communitycourtwatch.org;
illinois-education-rights at googlegroups.com; peace at lists.chambana.net;
defend-education at googlegroups.com; Campus Labor Coalition
<campuslabor at lists.uigeo.org>; SC <geo-stewards at lists.uigeo.org>
Sent: Sun, March 13, 2011 12:51:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace] PICKET BOARD OF TRUSTEES CHAIR CHRIS KENNEDY'S SPEECH,
Monday, March 14th, 11:30 AM

Greetings to all,

are going to be in town during the Spring  Break mobilize a rally in Springfield
for March 23.  We should not allow them to pass anti-education/anti-student
legislation in the quiet of the Spring Break when they think the oppositional
voices could not be raised in Springfield.

I also think that an integral part of the work should be to debunk the myth that
the outrageous salaries and benefits  that the Administration distributes among
its "top echelon" is necessary for "attracting the best talents and rewarding
excellence."

Any thoughts?

 Niloofar Shambayati