[Peace] PICKET BOARD OF TRUSTEES CHAIR CHRIS KENNEDY'S SPEECH, Monday, March 14th, 11:30 AM

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:51:30 CDT 2011

 Greetings to all,

who are going to be in town during the Spring Break mobilize *a rally in
Springfield for March 23*.  We should not allow them to pass
anti-education/anti-student legislation in the quiet of the Spring Break
when they think the oppositional voices could not be raised in Springfield.

I also think that an integral part of the work should be to debunk the myth
that the outrageous salaries and benefits that the Administration
distributes among its "top echelon" is necessary for "attracting the best
talents and rewarding excellence."

Any thoughts?

 Niloofar Shambayati