[Peace] tomorrow: Farmer's Market, and, Main Event demonstration

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Fri May 6 14:59:03 CDT 2011

Tomorrow, Saturday 5/7, will be the first day of the Urbana
Farmer's Market, in the downtown Urbana Lincoln Square parking lot,
and AWARE will have a table from 8am to noon.
We and other community groups will be in a different place
from previous years: on Walnut St, by the west edge of the market area.

This Saturday is also our monthly Main Event demonstration.
Please come stand with us to protest the endless wars!

We need new signs, too.  With Osama bin Laden gone, people (including Sen. Durbin)
who should have asked long ago are asking now, Why is the US in Afghanistan,
and when can we bring the troops home?