[Peace] Have you been waiting for Spring to come out and demonstrate for peace? This Saturday, May 7th, 2011. 2-4pm, downtown Champaign at the corner of Main St. and Neil St.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:37:23 CDT 2011

[some events deserve their own post]

Have you been waiting for Spring to come out and demonstrate for peace?
Now is the time. Get off the couch. Put down your studying and your
gardening tools and get out there.

This Saturday, May 7th, 2011. 2-4pm, downtown Champaign at the corner
of Main St. and Neil St. rain, wind or shine.

We should be out there every day, every week, but we settle for two
hours once a month. Or come for just one hour. Surely you can commit
this much time to peace.

["The Main Event" Monthly Anti-War Demonstration happens the first
Saturday of each month, 2 - 4 pm, at the corner of Main St. and Neil
St. rain, wind or shine.]