[Peace] New Jim Crow Reading Group meets this Wednesday, November 2, 7pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 01:57:57 CDT 2011

[The New Jim Crow Reading Group meets this Wednesday, November 2nd at
7pm to discuss Chapter 4 and the issue of Calvin Miller.

We meet in the basement of the IMC, in the same room where CUCPJ
meets. -karen medina ]

---- The forwarded announcement below says Wed, Nov. 3, but it is
November 2nd. ----
Forwarded email:

A reminder that our Reading Group will meet this Wednesday, Nov. 3 at
7 p.m. to discuss Chapter 4 of the New Jim Crow. Since most of us have
been involved recently with the issue of Calvin Miller, I would also
propose that we devote some of our time to discuss  how what we have
read in The New Jim Crow to date links up to what is happening in the
local community right now.

Look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday (and probably tomorrow
night as well)

            James