[Peace] AOTA this week

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 6 16:36:30 CST 2011

Sorry I haven't made AWARE events this weekend - demo, meeting - but
AWARE ON THE AIR is scheduled to record as usual Tuesday at 1pm at UPTV.

Members & friends of AWARE are invited to attend and take part this
weekly discussion of the wars that the United States government is
conducting around the world, and about the opposition to them, here
and across the country, by people like us who see that these wars
betray our democratic principles.

This week we'll talk particularly but by no means exclusively about
the conjunction of the anti-war movement and the Occupy/99% movements
across the country.

The program is cablecast on channels 6 & 99

--CGE