[Peace] funny you should mention our freedom to speak and protest....

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:03:21 CST 2011

Rep. Ford files House resolution to support Occupy movements in
Illinois. This is a blll that is apparently coming up for a vote tomorrow
Thursday in the House - *to protect freedom of speech of protesters.* Naomi
Jakobsson needs calls in support of *HR0610*. I hear that just a few calls
for it could swing her. I called and left a message on the machine.
Please.....Barbara Kessel
(217) 373-5000 district office
(217) 558-1009 Springfield office