[Peace] Occupy Champaign-Urbana March and Rally 10/15

pnolan64 pnolan64 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 11:43:24 CDT 2011

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!

Occupy Champaign-Urbana March and Rally 10/15
Saturday, October 15 · 11:30am - 10:00pm

WEFT to West Side Park
113 N Market St (WEFT)
Champaign, IL

This march and rally is in solidarity with Occupy Wall Street in NYC.
Please bring protest signs and any other items you feel will be needed
for the duration of the rally.

11:30am--Folks are to meet at
WEFT in preparation of the march.  Approximately 15 or 20 minutes later
we will start marching to West Side Park (staying on the sidewalks) with
 the intention of getting there at noon.

12:00noon--We will arrive at West Side Park where there will be a rally (details TBA).

If you don't wish to or can't walk in the march, please plan to meet up at the rally in WSP at noon.

We Americans have sat silently for too long letting the top 1% decide
on the direction America will take.  Now is the time to stand up and let
 our voices be heard.  WE ARE THE 99%!

The rally will continue for an unknown period of time.

FB event page:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=302100619806388

Thank you.

"To thine own self be true."