[Peace] Rebuilding Damaged Relationships: Political Reconciliation and the Rule of Law" / Tuesday, Sept. 27, 4pm / 31 PSYCH Building 603 East Daniel St., Champaign

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:23:50 CDT 2011

Dear Peace,

Title:  Rebuilding Damaged Relationships: Political Reconciliation and
the Rule of Law"
Tuesday, September 27 - Faculty Candidate Talk,
Professor Colleen Murphy;
31 PSYCH Building; 4-6 p.m.

Please note that the talk takes place in Psychology department and not
Philosophy.The Psychology department is located across the street from
Espresso Royale on 6th & Daniel. (603 East Daniel St., Champaign is
the Psych building)
Niloofar says, "the Department of Philosophy is going to have a
faculty candidate talk which may be of interest to those working on
issues related to non-violent political resolution.  I've been told
that the speaker has worked on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, among
other conflicts but I don't know whether this subject would
specifically be addressed by this talk."