[Peace] A few people have mentioned they would like to go to DC for the Thursday, October 6th peace march if others are also going.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:04:29 CDT 2011

A few people have mentioned they would like to go to DC for the
Thursday, October 6th peace march if others are also going.

I did not write down names at the time, but now another person has
mentioned it to me. Sooooo, I am collecting names and availability.

Also, if you know where people can stay over in DC, that would also be helpful.

So far, the following schedule has been mentioned: leaving Wednesday
and arriving back on Sunday fairly early.