[Peace] Fwd: Henry Louis Gates Jr Event CANCELLED due to illness

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:45:51 UTC 2012

Due to Illness the Henry Louis Gates, Jr. event scheduled for
Wednesday, April 4th will be cancelled. We will however have a showing
of his documentary on Blacks in Latin America.   We are also working
with him to re-schedule his talk in the next few weeks. Please keep an
eye out for this event in the next few weeks. Should you have any
questions please contact vcsa at illinois.edu

Jennifer DeLuna, M.A.M.
Program Manager| Office of Inclusion & Intercultural Relations
Swanlund Admin Building|601 E John| M/C 304
Champaign, IL | 61820
217.333.1300|jdeluna at illinois.edu|go.illinois.edu/oiir