[Peace] Cartoon Caption Contest

Joy George prairielandmediation at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:08:52 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Our Center would like to recognize Jenifer Cartwright and William Peiffer
who's individual caption entries resulted in a tie for the month of July.
Thank you so much for your creative contributions!  Everyone can view their
contributions on our website as well as take a peek at August's cartoon
that needs a caption.

We are so pleased that this ongoing contest has exceeded our expectations
and thank you to ALL of you who have participated.   Should we have not
heard from you yet, please visit our website, www.prairielandmediation.com,
to view the simple rules, enter your caption and see our past winners.

In Peace,
Joy George