[Peace] AWARE is considering having a table at the Champaign County Sweet Corn Festival / August 24 and 25 (Friday and Saturday)

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:30:48 UTC 2012

AWARE is considering having a table at the Champaign County Sweet Corn
Festival. We need people to commit to "people" the table. The hours
will start before the 5pm opening but will not last to the 11pm
closing.

The festival details:
Friday, August 24, 2012: 5pm - 11pm
Saturday, August 25, 2012: 11am - 11pm
* The Sweet Corn Festival is frequented by as many as 50,000
individuals from communities in Central Illinois.
* It is the largest "free" festival in Champaign County
* It is scheduled as a welcome to returning U of I students
* It features food, music, a petting zoo and pony rides, a rock
climbing wall and live entertainment.