[Peace] Voter Registration Training at CCHCC on August 28 at 2 p.m.!

Jen Tayabji tayabji at shout.net
Wed Aug 22 01:56:58 UTC 2012

Hi-

This is Jen with Champaign County Health Care Consumers.

Please contact me directly at jen at healthcareconsumers.org  if you would
like to participate. You can RSVP with me through Monday at 12noon. We
do need folks to RSVP because of limited space in our office and so we
have enough materials ready.

Joy, I will send you an email next.

Thank you,
Jen Tayabji
Community Organizer

On 8/21/12 5:20 PM, jgeo61 at comcast.net wrote:
> Count me in....
>
> In Peace,
> Joy

Jen Tayabji
Executive Director
Illinois Disciples Foundation (IDF)
(c) 217.840.8248
http://www.ildisciplesfoundation.org

"If we remember those times and places--and there are so many--where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction. And if we do act, in however small a way, we don't have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory."

   - Howard Zinn