[Peace] (no subject)

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:59:54 UTC 2012

Hey SJP!

It's been an exciting semester, and although we're sad to be seeing the end
of it, we're really looking forward to get things going again in January.
We'd like to thank everyone who helped with the bake sales, participated in
the silent protest, came to Coffee Hour and our movie night, and most
importantly of course, came out to meetings! It was a great semester, and
we're excited for an even better one next year. We'll be hosting a lot of
great speakers during the Spring Semester, including very well known poet,
Remi Kanazi. Here's a sneak peek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaGNfKabwfQ&feature=plcp

Email us with any feedback or suggestions you may have, and good luck with
finals!

--
*
*