[Peace] SJP Poetry Night

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:29:29 CST 2012

Hello,

Hope you're doing well. The Students for Justice in Palestine is holding an
event at the Courtyard Cafe on on this Wednesday, *Feb. 15th* featuring
Palestinian spoken word poet *Remi Kenazi*. AFter his performance, the
stage will be open to all students for open mic to perform anything from
poetry, song, readings;  anyone that has the desire to perform is
encouraged to do so.
I've attached the flyer and facebook link for our event, I was wondering if
you'd be able to announce it at your next meeting or circulate the
information via email.

https://www.facebook.com/events/244672545613116/

Thank you,

--