[Peace] help needed for Saturday, July 28 table at the Market at the Square

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:34:42 UTC 2012

Hi Peace,

Stuart is away this week*
We need volunteers for the AWARE table at the farmers' market (the
Market at the Square).

I, Karen, can get the swag there and set up (7:30 to 8am), but I have
to be at work by 10AM.
We could use a second person for the 8am to 9am shift to work with me (Karen)
We could use a second person for the 9am to 10:30am shift to work with
Ron Szoke.
We need 2 people for the last shift: 10:30am to noon.

Ron Szoke has offered to take the swag away at noon, but we need help
packing it up and taking it to his car.

Thank you so much for considering to help out. If we don't have enough
people by Thursday, we will have to cancel our presence at the Market.

-- karen medina
* Stuart is at a planetarium conference, the biennial International
Planetarium Society Conference in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.