[Peace] Request for Volunteers

Joy George prairielandmediation at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:30:24 UTC 2012

Hello All,

Our Center is currently hosting our training class and we could use your
help, please.  In order to provide practice for our mediation students we
host mock mediations where volunteers play the roles of unhappy
disputants.

You are invited to join us either (or both) Friday or Saturday mornings and
afternoons of this week to allow us to see how mad you really are.  If you
like, you may create your own storyline or one will be presented to you.
Come and have some fun with us and support a good cause.

Our office/classroom is located on the second floor of the Chase Bank
building on the corner of Springfield and Mattis.

Look forward to seeing you,

In Peace,
Joy

P.S.  The response to our cartoon caption contest has been fantastic and we
have heard from many of you.  You still have time to visit our web site,
prairielandmediation.com, to have your caption included if you have not had
a chance to submit yours yet.