[Peace] jail team to present their selection Tuesday / County Board meeting 6pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:12:53 UTC 2012

We need people at the County Board meeting Tuesday, June 12, 2012;
6pm; Shields Room, Brookens Center,1776 E. Washington, Urbana
---
From: James Kilgore <jjincu at gmail.com>

Dear all,

On Tuesday the Planning Team will present their selections for the
short list of three consultants to do the needs assessment. We
anticipate an interesting and important discussion. We would like as
many people as possible to show up to demonstrate that we have our eye
on what they are doing, especially for the public participation
session which begins at 6 p.m. Meeting will be start at 6 at the
Shields Room, Brookens Center,1776 E. Washington, Urbana.

--
James Kilgore
Research Scholar