[Peace] [Peace-discuss] [SDaS] 4th of July / AWARE's twist on the theme is "Celebrating the World's Youth" / help on the idea, please

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:42:41 UTC 2012

And with all of that marvelously graphic vividness, the vast majority of
parade-goers wouldn't have the SLIGHTEST idea where you're coming from.
"But, but..." they'd sputter.  "We're bringing them FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY!
 You people are commies!  America, love it or leave it!"

I presume, Wayne, that you pay no federal income taxes?

John Wason

**