[Peace] LET US WORK Rally for the Graduate Employees Union at the University of Illinois

Chanee Anderson chanee.anderson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:19:30 UTC 2012

Hello fellow laborers and friends!

 The Graduate Student Employees Union  (G.E.O.) at the University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is holding a "Let Us Work" Rally on this
Thursday, NOV. 8th on campus at the Library Plaza between the two entrances
of the Undergraduate Library. This rally starts at noon and should not last
much longer than an hour. During our rally, it is our goal to get the
administration, who has been unwilling to protect the tuition-waivers,
affordable health care coverage, as well as access and equality to some of
our basic human needs. Please join and support us in letting the University
know that we want to work, as not to have to go on strike, but we want the
work that we do as graduate students to be protected and appreciated.

Please come and bring a friend....please pass the word!

We hope to see you there!

 Attached is a flyer for Thursday's rally.

In Solidarity,
Chanee Anderson
G.E.O Stewards Council Co-Chair

PS. Happy Election Day

--
*c. d. Anderson*
Ph.D  Student, Educational Policy Studies

*STAND UP for Great Schools,*
Education Pioneers, Fellow (2012)

Stay Informed. Be Empowered.
www.standup.org