[Peace] Students for Justice in Palestine / Meeting this Thursday! then to the theater to see "Five Broken Cameras"

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 18 04:32:33 UTC 2012

I can vouch for the movie. It is moving and instructive, not only because it shows the suffering and the resilience of the Palestinians facing the loss of their lands by a brutal Israeli presence, but it shows the tragedy that befalls the Palestinian, his family and friends, who captured what was happening with his filming.

--mkb