[Peace] caregiver wanted

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 8 01:22:52 UTC 2013

Hi friends----Bogdan Heretoiu and his wife Catrina are looking for a
part time caregiver/s for their two year old son Neli. You may know
Bogdan--he's a film-maker (filmed 'health care in all the wrong
places') and will be teaching film-making in the SDaS fall
collaboration; you may also know Catrina---she teaches ballet at UIUC,
and also teaches Feldenkrais.

Please help them find caregivers!

warmly, Susan
 From Bogdan and Catrina: