[Peace] 2013-2014 UIUC SJP Introduction

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 01:43:48 UTC 2013

Hey everyone!
I hope you've all enjoyed your summer breaks! As you may know, the school
year is right around the corner, and it's time to reignite our efforts.

The first task in order is to announce our executive board for next year.
It is as follows:
President: Ahmad Hamdan
V. President: Yarah Kudaimi
Treasurer: Tariq Shihadah
Secretary: Noor Qaddour

We hope to put our utmost effort and sincerity in the year to come, and
help this cause we all take interest in.

Secondly, our first activity starts before school on Quad Day, August 25th!
We're really excited to see you all there. Come out and join us a day
before classes to meet your peers, as well as learn about and join our
efforts this coming year.

We'll keep you posted and send a reminder about Quad day in the days
preceding it.
Thank you,
And enjoy the rest of your breaks!
--