[Peace] Champaign-Urbana Progressive Fest

Chanee Anderson chanee.anderson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 05:05:41 UTC 2013

Seasons Greetings,

I hope this e-mail finds you warm and well.

It is my pleasure to send you this survey in preparation for our next
Progressive
Fest!  This event will be held *Friday, February 8th from 6-9pm in Latzer
Hall of the University YMCA*. The last Progressive Fest was a great success
and we hope that the next one will be even better. As we are in the process
of planning, it is our hope that the needs and goals of our affiliated
organizations and individuals are considered. Please accept this request
for *10 minutes *of your time to complete the survey (link below). With
this valuable information you provide, the Progressive Fest planners will
be able to facilitate rich discussion and interactions around our
community's most pressing needs. Please share your feedback  and mark your
calendars for February 8th (and of course be thinking about what YUMMY dish
you plan to bring!)

Link to Survey ---
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HxRPhWVPtyOUIeQt1p-9yEcXzgo5L5pSysS0QyDRvzA/viewform

If you have any questions or issues concerning the survey, please contact
Chanee Anderson (chanee.anderson at gmail.com) or Patricia Simpson (
pat.simpson at comcast.net).

*Survey responses by January 8th would be very much appreciated. *

In progression and solidarity,
Chanee Anderson

*Be looking out for more information regarding the upcoming Progressive
Fest*

[image: Inline image 1]
--
*c. d. Anderson, M.A.*
Ph.D  Student, Educational Policy Studies