[Peace] performance program in progress on denials of racism and climate change

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 19 19:03:53 UTC 2013

Hi friends--

I know a lot of people are out of town this weekend-----but if you're not:

This upcoming Saturday night, December 21, we' re offering a program of theater and music from 7-9pm that I would love for you to attend!

We're showing a 'work in progress' program about how people deny climate change and deny racism, and how these problems really do exist. We're looking for people to take a peek at the directions we're taking, and discuss with us afterwards what they think.

We'll also be showing some of the PSA's we've made these past months.

If you're free Saturday it would be great to see you at my house on 122 Franklin Street in urbana.

And, yes, I know this IS the holiday season, and Saturday IS a Christmas party night---so what group of weirdos is offering an overt political program on such a ritualistically festive night???????

Ah well---

Susan