[Peace] DATE CORRECTION- Champaign-Urbana Progressive Fest

Chanee Anderson chanee.anderson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 16:06:17 UTC 2013

Hello-

It has been brought to my attention that my initial announcement email had
an error in the date. The correct date for the Progressive Fest is *SATURDAY,
FEBRUARY 8th 2014. *Please make note of this correct date. i am so sorry
for the confusion.

Thank you,
Chanee

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Chanee Anderson <chanee.anderson at gmail.com

--
*c. d. Anderson, M.A.*
Ph.D  Student, Educational Policy Studies
College of Education

*STAND UP for Great Schools,*
Education Pioneers, Fellow (2012)

Stay Informed. Be Empowered.