[Peace] Press release

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 21:31:38 UTC 2013

David Green,

Indeed, the meeting I referred to was at CPL a panel you were on. My
specific question to Dr Abu Al-Aish at UFL, was about Vittorio
Arrigoni<http://news.sky.com/story/849144/kidnapped-italian-activist-found-dead-in-gaza>and
his assassination by Hamas. The level of your purposeful misquoting my
statements at that and other meetings critically disappoints me. If this is
what an academic does when getting into politics, don't we have such
politicians already

Your ethnic profiling of me is indicative of the depth you would apply to
someone challenging your standpoint. You would think, it's your campaign
related need to tarnish one's image and trivialize her/his comments.  After
all, you are trying so hard to show you are concerned and involved with
your potential voters (yet in the face of disagreements, you do whatever it
takes to defend your ticket, it's a mere technicality to pass over a
hurdle).   Did you really need to embed your reply with offensive remarks,
character assassination attempts?  isn’t Rush Limbaugh an excellent
spokesperson for doing that already?

And you haven’t answered yet my question: what you considered Palestinians
(?) other than by implying they are those people that Israelis have been
been horrible with.  Mind you, you propose no change about that,

Ya'aqov