[Peace] IVAW in Chicago: Emergency Picket and Press Conference Dec 31, noon at Sen Kirk's office - NO New Year's War - New Action (ICJPE)

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 16:24:50 UTC 2013

FYI for our inspiration, and in case any on these lists may be in Chicago on Tuesday:  "No New Year's War" demonstration at Sen. Kirk's office, lead co-sponsor of a bipartisan bill that would shoot down current negotiations with Iran and could compel the US to join in any Israeli attack on Iran.   Organized by Iraq Veterans Against the War and Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

The bill is to be introduced Jan 6th, so they are trying to raise opposition to it in advance of that.

This could be the focus of AWARE's next monthly demonstration, on Saturday, Jan 4th (2-4pm at the usual Main and Neil corner), too.