[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Letter in News-Gazette

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 03:29:39 UTC 2013

*David Green, *

*We already have too many congressmen clogging arteries of democracy and
debate, shutting down debates and legislation, wasting time on character
assassinations and profiling.*

*You have attended​ C-U meetings for a while, and now tell us what we want
to hear.  Splendid, you even have bibliographies for us to prepare. Yes, we
do want a clear choice.  But beyond your academic declarations of intent,
what are YOUR experiences, with dealing with adversity, persuading people
who have opinions conflicting with yours? can you point us to documented
evidences for your such experiences?*

*This is my/our opportunity to vote right or wrong, looking forward to
examples:  what makes you, beyond rhetoric,  a better **democratic *
*candidate?*

*Ya'aqov*

*p.s.  I have sent you this question to your Facebook, but you didn't
answer.  I guess you are considering already the option of ignoring your
constituents.*