[Peace] Fwd: Carry The Fire flyers and Performance Night info!

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:30:07 UTC 2013

*Anti-Oppression Poetry Open Mic TOMORROW at the Red Herring*

Carry The Fire--a local student group acting as a voice on human
trafficking and modern day slavery--is hosting an open mic/performance
night at the Red Herring tomorrow evening (Thursday) 8-10pm! We hope
to raise awareness on our cause and the Not For Sale educational tour
we're bringing to campus in March! The overarching theme for the night
will be oppression, but performers don't have to strictly adhere to
this! Anything performable and suitable for a coffeehouse environment
is welcome: poetry, prose, spoken word, essay, speech, rant, music,
act, anything! Come share something with us, or just sit back, relax,
and listen.

Here is the Facebook event, with the sign-up link:

http://www.facebook.com/events/530738880303557/