[Peace] county MLK event / Friday, January 18 / Hilton Garden Inn / 4pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:29:39 UTC 2013

--- this is NOT my type of event. I like the community events rather
than the county event ----

The 12th Annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Countywide
Celebration. The event will be held on Friday, January 18, 2013 at
Hilton Garden Inn, 1501 South Neil Street, Champaign, IL at 4pm. This
event is free and open to the public.

This year’s theme is:

“HAVING THE COURAGE TO OVERCOME THE MOUNTAIN”

Keynote speaker is Mr. Ernest G. Green, Member of the Little Rock
Nine. Featured entertainment is Barrington Coleman and Mo’ Betta Music
Program, under the direction of Nathaniel Banks.